- FEC hears testimony on use of campaign funds to cover salaries, health care March 23, 2023The Federal Election Commission heard public comments on a proposed rule change to allow candidates to use campaign funds to cover salaries and health care.
- Senate panel set to grill Moderna CEO over COVID-19 vaccine price hikes March 21, 2023Moderna spent $690,000 on federal lobbying in 2022, more than the pharmaceutical and biotechnology company spent in any single year.
- March Madness 2023: Annual K Street College Classic bracket features biggest federal lobbying spenders in higher education March 16, 2023OpenSecrets’ annual K Street College Classic bracket shows which schools competing in this year’s NCAA March Madness men’s basketball tournament would win based on 2022 federal lobbying spending.
- Candidates spend a record amount of campaign funds on childcare in 2022 midterms March 16, 2023Federal candidates reported spending over $280,000 of campaign funds on childcare expenses during the 2022 midterm election cycle, an increase of 17% compared to 2020.
- ConocoPhillips increased lobbying spending in 2022 ahead of Biden-approved oil project March 16, 2023Leading up to the Willow project approval by the Biden administration, ConocoPhillips increased its lobbying operation in 2022.
ACLUUnable to display feed at this time.
Brennen CenterUnable to display feed at this time.