- GOP presidential hopefuls spend big ahead of second Republican primary debate September 27, 2023A former president running out of term adds an unprecedented obstacle for Republican candidates, requiring them to think outside the box on how they use campaign cash.
- OpenSecrets Partners with Browser Extension Consciously to bring Political Giving Alerts to Online Shopping Experience September 26, 2023OpenSecrets announces new partnership with Consciously, a browser extension that shares a company’s political giving status while consumers shop on online.
- Prosecutors allege pressure tactics after Trump’s political operation paid over $44 million to witness lawyers September 22, 2023Donald Trump’s political operation spent over $44 million on lawyers and law firms that have represented witnesses and codefendants in his legal cases since 2020 — accounting for about half of its legal expenses during that time.
- Ante up: $8 million casino referendum in Virginia breaks state record September 22, 2023Record-breaking spending on ballot measure dramatically ups the ante for national casino developers to make inroads into Virginia.
- Arizona Senate race heats up as venture capitalist Blake Masters mulls another run September 21, 2023The venture capitalist lost his first Senate bid in 2022 despite his personal wealth and rich benefactors
ACLUUnable to display feed at this time.
Brennen CenterUnable to display feed at this time.